ActivitiesThe Global Alliance (GA):
- Espouses the study, research, and dissemination of the historical truth of the Pacific War, 1931-45 by individuals and institutions world-wide.
- Initiates and coordinates world-wide response to misinformation, distortion, and denial of atrocities and war crimes committed by the Japanese Imperial Armed Forces on the Asian Mainland and Island Nations of the Pacific.
- Supports efforts related to the redress movement for survivors, victims and their families of Japanese atrocities.
- Coordinates and supports joint activities related to our mission with our member organizations.
- Communicates our goals and activities through this official web site, newsletters, and via other media through official press releases and briefings.
- Convenes conferences on goal-related and missionrelevant topics of importance.